~AGG Dubs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~AGG Dubs~

-Asian Girls Groups Dubs-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you ;))

Go down 
+12
Aiko♥
Juju
Deanna
Yuii
Evelyn
Boo
KittySugarLips
puri
Lemonii
Nana
Foxtella
*Rich
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

Дата регистрации : 2011-08-17

Nice to meet you ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 am

It's a topic for acquaintance.
You may tell us smth about yourself so we can better know each other.
After acquaintance we will just talk here Wink)

I'll start.
My name is Rich (I prefer it bcz my real name is a little strange for non-Russian)). And yes, I'm from Russia. Moscow rather.
Therefore, you should understand why I so bad speak in English Rolling Eyes
What else?
I'm 21. And I'm studying at the university.
Date of my birth is 14th August. It's a date of our project birth, too.
My fav color is orange... I don't know why xD It was my favorite color from 3 years)
I like asian groups very much, not only girls bands also.
Generally, if you want to know something else, ask me.

Something else. About my assistant.
I met Foxtella at vocal contest in SPb. The group, in which she was (JCKTP), performed out of competition, bcz they were the guests (last year's winners). And since that time I really love her voice ** I love you
I asked her to join AGG (when recently we started communication on the Internet).

Take care of both of us, please ~

Last edited by *Rich on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://aggdubs.forum2x2.ru
Foxtella

Foxtella

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Aww... Rich, thank you very much for your nice words!
What a pity that we did not really close friends. But I hope we will~

Okay, a little about myself.
My name is Foxtella & my real name is Kseniya. I'm 16. (My birthday is June 3rd).
I like... music, anime, learning foreign languages, music, music... Ok', I'm a real music fan~~
My fav music are k-pop & j-pop. I also like the old American & Russian songs.
Also I like fandubs. (Among russian fandubbers... Len & Emnily are the BEST! Everyone should listen to their songs.
Especially MrSoundlessVoice (Len). And Love is War by Emnily)
What else?
My fav colors are indigo-blue and coral. I do not know what else to tell. May ask.
Thanks~~~

Last edited by Foxtella on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nana

Nana

Дата регистрации : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:51 am

I'll follow ^__^ (if it's okay..? xD)
My name is Tina but my nickname is Nana Smile I'm 13 years old but I'll be 14 tomorrow! (on the 14th :3)
SO I'm not thaaat young.. right? T___T Okay then xD
I'm also.. french. xD So please, forgive me if I make mistakes with my english. I love this language
and I want to be an english teacher but I still have to improve so please be nice!
My favourites Jpop groups are Morning Musume, °C-ute.. and maybe S/mileage, before Saki left.
My favourites Kpop groups are BEAST, Secret, 4Minute..
I love a looot of groups and I can't say everything T__T
I hate spiders! But I love cooking etc and.. we just don't care about it right. Nice to meet you everyone! ♥️
I can't wait to sing with you guys! >w<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TaakiNana
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:59 am

♥️_♥️
I think... 13 is not that young, yeah~ I want to be 13 or 14 again, but... Very Happy
I would rather keep silent about the english xD My lvl isn't that high to write without mistakes... or without "russianism"... So...
I mean... My english is very bad x)
But better than Foxtellas Very Happy She learns english... I can't remember... One or two years. Only once a week. It's really deficiently)
Aww... Welcome, Nana!)
Back to top Go down
Foxtella

Foxtella

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:06 am

It's not deficiently, senpai >__< And I really learn english about 2 years ^_^
Nana, welcome ^___^ Nice to meet you)
Back to top Go down
Lemonii

Lemonii

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am

HI~! ^.^
Ehm, about me xD
I'm a half Dutch, quarter Tunisian And Quarter Japanese girl (My dad is Dutch and my mother is Half tunisian And Half Japanese) I have 2 names (yep xD) (A Dutch one and my Japanese one) My Dutch name is Marwa, And my Japanese name is Amami, But you can call me Mizu, my Nickname Mizu comes from my Japanese surname "Kiyomizu" :3
I was born in Japan/Tokyo, But now I live in The Netherlands ^.^
I am 14 years old, and in October 28 I will turn 15 years Smile I love to Dance, Sing, Draw and listen to music.. The kind of music I like the most are: K-pop, J-pop, Trance/Techno and Piano/ violing and some random English songs x3
ahm.. Later I want to live in Korea, cuz it's seems so awesome *-*
hehe.. that's all I guess, oh and I I can't wait to hear the songs we all will dub Together! <33 Very Happy
It's Awesome to work with you all ^.^

xxx Mizu <3

Back to top Go down
puri

puri

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 am

stage name: Puri Smile
name:Ruby
i am from the dominican republic and i speak spanish Very Happy
my fave color is greeeeen *-*
i am 22 (prob oldest one here but with kiddy voice -_-*
i study law at john jay college of criminal justice in new york ^^ yay law LOL
I LOVE TO SING !!!! I love you
and ummmm my fave idol is momoko xDD
i guess thats about it ask me if you want to know more ^^
Back to top Go down
KittySugarLips

KittySugarLips

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 am

Allo!
My name is Grace but I prefer Kitty (It's my nickname in real life too) =^.^=
I'm 19; from the USA, along the Canada border, I speak basic mandarian, Japanese, Korean and French. And I stress the word 'basic'. xD
I love the colors purple, red, blue and black, basically the rainbow with black throw into the mix.
I LOVE animals, especially cats.
I'm attending college as of now for ethnomusicology.
Singing, dance, music, art, poetry and writing are my passions
I enjoy learning about history from different cultures and traditions <3
I know how to play guitar, piano, violin and the clarinet.
Sparkly things make me go lol! (Suffers from ADD)
I love to laugh and make jokes

Nice to meet you all! flower
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject:    Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 am

Hola! Como Estan!?
My name is Boo, I use Boo because it's much easier to say than my real name which is usually hard for forigeners to pronounce.
I am Seventeen years old, I speak English, Spanish and Japanese; I live in America, I live down South in Atlanta ...
I don't think many know about that city. ^^; I don't have a favorite color, but I do own a lot of pink. So maybe that's it?
Back to top Go down
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:29 am

Nice to meet you all ^___~
I just went to sleep ... And it's so many comments here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:54 am

konnichiwa minna-san^^ it's so nice to meet everyone! ;D and i loved reading all your introductions Wink so much that i want to leave a little word for everyone^^

*Rich: hello^^ I have always wanted to visit Russia^^ go sightseeing and try the food too! Wink
it seems like a beautiful country Smile and i don't think your english is bad at all, it's excellent to me! ;D nice to meet you~

*Foxtella: hi^^ I think your stage name and real name is really unique and awesome Very Happy and a late congratulations on your group winning last year ^^ [from reading Rich's intro ;] nice to meet you~

*Nana: hi there^^ i'm also 14 too! Wink happy early birthday to you!^^ hope you have lots of cake and fun Very Happy eeek! i hate hate spiders too >.< and looove cooking too! ;D foooood! <333 ^^we have some things in common Razz nice to meet you~

*Mizu: hello~^^ sugoi~ i think you have a really great and unique background ;D i am not mixed but sometimes..i secretly wish i could be, just even a little ^_~ spice it up a bit you know hehe..and Korea does sound like a pretty awesome place to live Smile nice to meet you~

*Puri: Purichan~! ^^ hiii~ don't know if you remember me but very glad to see you in AGGdubs too! ;D still looove your kiddy voice :33 as kawaii as Momoko Smile ganbatte~!

*Kitty: hi there~^^ even if just basic it's cool you know many languages ;D and super awesome you can play many instruments! *jealous* ;DD i love animals too^^ but kind of from a distance [i get kind of scared getting upclose and personal *^^*] nice to meet you~

*Boo: hola Boo^^ estoy feliz Wink y tu?...i studied a little bit of spanish in middle school and from friends ;P i don't know much of Atlanta, but now i'm curious^^ your name Boo is so kawaii~ nice to meet you~
nice to meet you~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/blu3daisy
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 am

Hi again^^ after writing to everyone i realize i didn't introduce myself hehehe
My stage and real name is Evelyn ;D my friends call me just "Ev" ^^
I am 14 years old and first year of high school this year
I am from the west of the USA Smile and ethnicity is asian or full Hmong ;D
My passion is singing, dancing, food!, and sweets~!^^
i have a mega sweet tooth xD my dream one day is to go to a dessert buffet ;P *dreamms*
haii~ ;D i think that is all i can say now ^^ anything else feel free to always ask me :DD
can't wait to sing with everyone!^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/blu3daisy
Yuii

Yuii

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Hiiiiiii !
Here is Yuii ! I kinda hate my real name wich is "Rymane" ><
I'm 14 years old :3
I'm French so please forgive my english mistakes nee ? :3
Anoo , I really loveeee Hello Project but I also like somes other japanese groups and Korean groups (especially SNSD and f(x) *-*)
My favorite singer is Reina Tanaka from Morning Musume ! I love her so much ♥
I also really love Eri Kamei, Airi Suzuki, Saki Nakajima , Miyabi Natsuyaki & Yuuka Maeda from H!P and Jessica , Tifanny & Sunny from SNSD and Krystal & Amber from f(x) really much !
May I talk about what i like ? xD
Then I really can't stand insects >< And I like sing , cook and reading horses *-*
Really happy to sing with all of chu guys ! *-* ♥
Back to top Go down
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Yuii & Evelyn, nice to meet you guys *_*
Evelyn, Russia is a great country to live in or to visit... but... just visit the "sleeping" areas is... terrible.
When I'm in other cities of my country I usually walk through the city center. And I think... In Moscow it's nothing to see except Red Square. xD But in SPb... *-* I want to go to this city once again ^.^
And also thank you~~ Chu*
Yuii, you like the same idols as I like Exclamation I'm glad, really. **
Back to top Go down
Foxtella

Foxtella

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Nice to meet youuuu *-*
I'm looking forward to our joint projects... I think it will be amazing *-*
I'm really happy to meet you all))

To Nana, aww, Happy Birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
Nana

Nana

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Really happy to meet you all!
And I already know Yuii, she's one french friend of mine! :3 ♥
Foxtella, ooh, thank you sooo so much!
Thank you Evelyn! ♥
Nice to meet you everybody~
Back to top Go down
Yuii

Yuii

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Yup Nana is one of my best friends , really happy to see her here :3
*Otanjoubi nee *-* ! *
Nice to meet chu all :3
Rich , Really happy that we love the sames idols *-*
Back to top Go down
Lemonii

Lemonii

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Hiii again! You all are so nice and friendly! Very Happy
And I see everyone has a really awesome personality! :3
I hope we all can become good friends and have an awesome time together! <33 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Mizu , yup ^.^ I hope too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuii

Yuii

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Hii I hope too Mizu ! :3
Back to top Go down
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 pm

I remember something... :p
I've always wanted to know, are russian books reading in other countries (In school, for example?) And if "Yes", what the books they are?
Back to top Go down
Nana

Nana

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:29 pm

I've never read any russian book at school (but we just read some randoms french books so.. xD) but there is a russian library (for books, movies etc) in Paris!
Back to top Go down
Foxtella

Foxtella

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:52 am

To *Rich. Did you hear it, nee?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL8d6o5Um8k&feature=feedu
Len is amazing **
(Мой Skype не работает. Общаться через форум - гениально просто xD Ладно, в общем... Песенку-то послушай))
Back to top Go down
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:54 am

Nana, thanks for your reply~
Foxtella, yeah~ Her voice... Her energy... Everything in her songs is perfect **
Aww.... You make me listen to this song once more... and once more.... and once more :p
(Лолшто? Брат опять что-то наколдовал? Или что? Короче, жду починки твоего Скайпа))
Back to top Go down
Yuii

Yuii

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 am

Like Nana , I haven't read any Russian book but in school we only read French and rarely English books
Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you ;))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~AGG Dubs~ :: Others :: Flood-
Jump to: