~AGG Dubs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~AGG Dubs~

-Asian Girls Groups Dubs-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you ;))

Go down 
+12
Aiko♥
Juju
Deanna
Yuii
Evelyn
Boo
KittySugarLips
puri
Lemonii
Nana
Foxtella
*Rich
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deanna

Deanna

Дата регистрации : 2011-09-16

Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:46 pm

@Nana OMG thats so cool. Your birthday is one day before mine ^_^

INTRODUCTION
First, I am in the Korean Section of the group, which is awesome because I love Korean! <3 I live in the United States and I am 15 years old. I actually love to sing in Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, and Chinese and some of my favorite artists are IU, BoA, 2NE1, Big Bang, MBLAQ, °C-ute, Morning Musume, Buono!, Hey! Say! JUMP, Berryz Kobou, MIN, and P.O.I. my favorite color is BLUE!!! I started recording songs 3 months ago and my voice has improved a lot. I speak English but I am trying to learn Korean and Spanish ^_^ I am really nice and friendly

EXTRA
I truely hope that no one will have to be replaced >.< I like it when groups can stay together as one. Everyone that has posted seems really nice and I would have posted earlier but I was confused (I get confused easily).

Nice to meet all of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

Дата регистрации : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Deanna, welcome, nice to meet you ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://aggdubs.forum2x2.ru
Yuii

Yuii

Дата регистрации : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Nice to meet chu Deanna !
Back to top Go down
Nana

Nana

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Deanna, nice to meet you! I love IU too! And you seem to really love Kpop! *-* Do you like BEAST?
I hope we'll be friends! Smile You look so nice~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TaakiNana
Juju

Juju

Дата регистрации : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: 8D   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:12 am

Ahhhhh, I feel really late at replying to this.. ;A; But, you all sound really amazing and sweet! ;A; I agree with many of you, I hope we can stay together as a group and as friends! >w< I look forward to working with all of you in some ways, or just getting closer to each of you! Very Happy It's nice to meet you all! >A<!! Very Happy

Now for a little about me... ;w;

I'm Juju , I'm 18 years old getting general education course credits at my local college, to transfer and study Pre-Medicine or Nursing. ^w^ I live in America near Chicago, Illinois . My favorite colors are Pink, Purple , Blue , and Black. I love singing, being silly and laughing as often as I can. xD I try to be myself as much as I can, and in Skype chats, I tend to goof off a lot with people I'm very close to. ;w; My favorite food is Sushi and potato chips. xD I enjoy reading manga, and watching anime! :DD Vocaloid, also plays a huge part in my likes. xD I do many Vocaloid covers. ;w; What a Face

My favorite idol of H!P is the same as Yui-san's I think.. xD It's Tanaka Reina . 8D I do love many other girls as well! Many of the graduated members are among the ones I love. xD Such as, Niigaki Risa, Sugaya Risako, Konno Asami, Fugimoto Miki, Kamei Eri, Takahashi Ai, Linlin, Fukumura Mizuki, Yaguchi Mari, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Sayashi Riho, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi , and many of the other girls from H!P! xD Morning Musume is my ultimate favorite J-POP group! I enjoy K-POP as well, with 2NE1 as my favorite girl group and BIG BANG as my favorite male group. xD I unfortunately cannot sing in Korean. ;A; elephant

My favorite anime are One Piece & Axis Power: Hetalia . xD I often watch anime with my boyfriend. ;w; Criminal Minds is my favorite TV show. xD And.... ERRR. IDK. 8D I like many other things too. xD

I look forward to working with many new people, and meeting them too! xD We all come from various countries and ages, but I am positive we are going to get along well! I'm still fairly new to the J-POP & K-POP dubbing world, but I will do my best! I'm excited for our works, and if there is anything I can help out with, please feel free to ask me! ;w; I hope I didn't blab too much... xD Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Nana

Nana

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Nice to meet you Juju! >w< You seem so sweet *-*
I'm glad that you love Momusu, Takahashi Ai and Fukumura Mizuki! We have a lot of likes in common so I hope we'll be friends! Nice to meet you! <3
Back to top Go down
Juju

Juju

Дата регистрации : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Nana wrote:
Nice to meet you Juju! >w< You seem so sweet *-*
I'm glad that you love Momusu, Takahashi Ai and Fukumura Mizuki! We have a lot of likes in common so I hope we'll be friends! Nice to meet you! <3

Guu! Nice to meet you too Nana-san! >w< You seem really sweet as well! ;A; I hope we can be friends as well! >W<
Back to top Go down
Deanna

Deanna

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:00 am

ah im so late replying back >.< school has been very hectic lately and but yes Nana, I LOVE B2ST, I don't even have a bias because it's too hard to decide.
Back to top Go down
Deanna

Deanna

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:00 am

and nice to meet you Juju ^_^
Back to top Go down
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 pm

I just wanna say... I love new SNSD's album **
The Boys, Say Yes & Sunflower are my fav songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aiko♥

Aiko♥

Дата регистрации : 2012-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Hm.. is it here that we introduce ourself?
If is , jan :

My name is Alia , i'm French and i'm 12yo (13 tomorrow 19th *___* Ahaa i'm young nee~ )
You can call me Aiko (^O^))/
My favorite group ever is Dream5 (Just ask to Nana ahahaa) , I love them to death , i'm really the bigest fan on this little world -Im so crazy about them xD- but the thing that I lov the most is Kotori Shigemoto♥♥♥
My favorite Hello Project groups are S/mileage and Morning Musume , my two favorites members are Saki Ogawa & Sayumié :3 I dont really listen to Kpop, I prefer Jpop and Pop , and US music *^*
You all look so nice and sweet! I hope I can be good friend with you all!
Please excuse my bad English >3<
Nice to meet you♥
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ILoveKotori?ref=tn_tnmn
Nana

Nana

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:34 pm

AIKO! >w<
I'm so glad that you're here!
CONGRATULATIOONS I knew you would make it Very Happy ♥️
Back to top Go down
Aiko♥

Aiko♥

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Arigatou Nana ;o; ♥
Im so happy to be in a project with you and can't wait to sing with you all~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ILoveKotori?ref=tn_tnmn
Kido

Kido

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Hmm... Hello?
My name is Kim, I'm 17 and I'm french too n_n I think my english isn't so bad so I hope I'll make friends here! I'd like to precise that I didn't receive a MP from you but Nana told me I can register and introduce myself.. so here I am xD
I absolutely love Hello! Project, particulary Morning musume's Sayashi Riho :3 But I listen to °C-ute, Berryz, Buono and Smileage too :3 And concerning KPOP, I don't really like groups like SNSD, I prefer Miss A, 2NE1, KARA, and some others :3 Actually I'm a big fan of Jia and CL *-* And then, I really don't know what to say. So it's fnished XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BerryzFanJunko
Yuii

Yuii

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 am

Aikooooo & Kidooooo ♥
Congratulation ! I'm really glad to see you two here *O*
Can't wait to sing with you ! *^*
Back to top Go down
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:22 am

Aiko & Kido, welcome *^ ^*

Kido, really? I should check it because my youtube account is a bit buggy >__<
Back to top Go down
Dhewie

Dhewie

Дата регистрации : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:37 am

Hello there~
My name's Dhewie, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Indonesia. So, forgive my bad English since I'm still in the stage of learning I love you
I love S/mileage so much and I'm a big fan of Maeda Yuuka... I was so sad when Yuukarin decided to left S/mileage and H!P, but it's her decision and I always wish the best for my lovely Yuukarin <3
I'm also a big fan of idol group Arashi and my favorite forever and ever is Ohno Satoshi. My cutie ojiisan never failed to impressed me with his singing, dancing, and acting skills. >.<
I think that's it ? NICE TO MEET YOU ALL <333
Back to top Go down
Yuii

Yuii

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Nice to meet chu Dhewie ! *^*
I'm french so my english also is not that good xD
I totaly agree with you on Yuuka ;_; I cried a looot when she gratuated T_T
Anyway , Welcoooome !
Back to top Go down
Kido

Kido

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Nice to meet you all :3
And yeah Rich, I didn't receive any PM .. Maybe I'm not the only one ><
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BerryzFanJunko
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Here I go! >8U
My name is Isabella (but please call me Icchan ^^) and I come from Toronto, Canada.
I'm (obviously) fluent in Canadian English. I'm currently learning French in school (I suck... .-.)
I'm 14, and my birthday is on March 17. I was born in 1998.
My favorite color is blue and baby colors/light colors.
I'm an otaku (for romance-comedy , slice of life, action) and a big kpop/jpop fan (I love SNSD ~ I'm a sone, keke.)
Erm ... I'm in many other projects ... ;A;
I'm a bit sick at the moment ... so .. yes yes xD I usually give in my lines as soon as possible when I'm NOT sick ^^

Anyway, if you want to ask me anything, please do! Smile

EDIT: I'm Filipina Canadian!! xD

Last edited by Icchan on Wed May 16, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Conchita_Rose

Conchita_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Hello~ my name is Chelsea, but you can call me Conchita if you want to. I live in Manitoba, Canada, and I'm a Filipino, but I was born there. I'm 14 (turning 15 on July 31).
So, I really love Morning Musume, and I've been listening to their songs since 2008. I also like S/milage and C-ute and Berryz as well. :>

And lately, I've found myself listening to some K-Pop, because my friends and my cousins back in the Philippines have been getting into it recently, so, yeah.

So, nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
*Rich
Admin
*Rich

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:22 am

Welcome to our new members ^_^

And I should say, that I will be away for several days. (Most likely until 22th)
Foxtella also will be in Germany 20th-25th.

Behave well please ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 am

Oh, I'll be away from April 30 - May 2 for a graduation trip to Ottawa. ^^ Just to inform you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Nana

Nana

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you ;))   Nice to meet you ;)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 am

Dhewie nice to see you here =D
Icchan, nice to meet you!
Kido, I love you ♥️ Very Happy
Minna nice to meet you~
Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you ;))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~AGG Dubs~ :: Others :: Flood-
Jump to: